01 September 2009

New reading material.

I'm going to depart from the normal course just a little here and suggest a friend's little blog for a moment. It's not Maille-related at all; instead it's very personal. The account of my very good friend's struggle through her life, stumbling with drug abuse crime and prison along the way.

I consider it a very mature and responsible work. Not something to point at and laugh, ya get me? This is her therapy, and her attempt to straighten everything out for herself. She and I both hope it can help her readers just as much.

http://methprisonandcrime.blogspot.com

Expect something on-topic from me by morning. I've been a little busy, and I apologize for not keeping up.

Be Well
--Charon

1 comment:

Angley's Angel said...

Thank Charon for the support of me, my new life and my blog!!! *kisses*

Post a Comment